Friday, October 25, 2013

My Little Bird Family

Little Birds Needle Case
I need a needle case. Okay, I don't really, but I have been using the torn cardboard one that comes with the Guterman needles and thinking, this is silly. I should just make myself something nice!

I fussed around on Pinterest until I realized that there was nothing that I particularly wanted to make. And then I remembered that I don't like making other people's patterns because they never suit me 100%.

So I designed this and am working on it. One little bird for each of my little birds. And then an egg for the baby we are waiting on. The kids love the "egg." "That's our new baby. He's just an egg!" (We don't actually know if the baby is a "he," but I already have three "he's" so it seems more likely somehow. I do understand probabilities, FYI.)

I'll show you the results when I am finished. Maybe by that time, I should have five little birds and no "eggs"...

1 comment:

  1. I love this. But you know how much I love little projects, emphasis on the little. But especially anything to do with pin keeping. Does that mean I have too many pins in my life....hmmm

    ReplyDelete